Warranty & Authenticity
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS BEFORE ANY PAYMENT
- Our Mata Ortiz pots are individually signed by their artist(s).
- The pots are pieces of fine art. They are never intended for food or drink usages of any kind. Each pot is a unique decorative ceramic art décor.
- Each pot is hand crafted, never machine made, and as such, is never perfect which is part of their uniqueness. Each pot is one of a kind.
- Should the buyer wish to return a pot because of our neglect or omission, we will refund 100% of the purchase price plus return shipping, repacking, insurance when returned via the delivering carrier so long as it is returned in the condition it was shipped. If it arrives at the destination damaged, we require a picture(s) of the damaged pot. Pictures of all pots are taken and maintained prior to their shipment.
- If a pot is returned for any other reason, a restocking charge of 20% is assessed plus all shipping, repackaging and insurance charges.
Limitation of Warranty and Damages
Galería de Ollas makes no representation or warranty with respect to website documentation and content to the extent permitted under applicable law. The website is offered on an as is presented basis. No further warranty or representation is offered or implied. This would include but not be limited to correctness, reliability, accuracy and non infringement.
Only the site and content are warranted.
Further, we cannot warrant that the content is free from damaging potential such as errors, omissions, defects, interruptions and viruses. We will do what is reasonable and timely to correct such damaging issues within our capability.